Dear Maeve, I am coming to see you to make sure that there are NO bite marks on you from loving family and to dip your little winsome thumbs in green plant juice so that it clear to all that Gaia claims you for the garden.Nurse now,dig later...please give your droopy- eyed parents my love. xxxxWendy
October is coming soon, and so are we, and so is the cold. I hope you guys can get ready for the winter in time. Sarah says you've got 15 different winterization projects! Oy! Love, T
3 comments:
Yeah, you found the Buddha picture! Maeve looks meditative already. Grammy Bim
Dear Maeve,
I am coming to see you to make sure that there are NO bite marks on you from loving family and to dip your little winsome thumbs in green plant juice so that it clear to all that Gaia claims you for the garden.Nurse now,dig later...please give your droopy- eyed parents my love.
xxxxWendy
October is coming soon, and so are we, and so is the cold. I hope you guys can get ready for the winter in time. Sarah says you've got 15 different winterization projects! Oy! Love, T
Post a Comment