Maeve, You're looking so grown up. I can see both of your parents in your face so well in this round of photos. Really beautiful!KQ
stop it! stop it with the nuggetyness. i can't wait to lay a munch on you you little melon! ps your parents rock
Both of her parents? Really? Shoot, i just see a sweet little bumpkin. I'm going to have to spend more time with this kid to see who she really looks like.Love,T
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Maeve,
You're looking so grown up. I can see both of your parents in your face so well in this round of photos. Really beautiful!
KQ
stop it! stop it with the nuggetyness. i can't wait to lay a munch on you you little melon! ps your parents rock
Both of her parents? Really? Shoot, i just see a sweet little bumpkin. I'm going to have to spend more time with this kid to see who she really looks like.
Love,
T
Post a Comment