Oh the cutest! Liam did that early on, too. I don't know if you've seen it. Since we watched the inauguration etc from india, he associated "Barack Obama" with a microphone, and would always (often still) hold one to his mouth to say "I'm Barack Obama". Adorable.
5 comments:
Oh the cutest! Liam did that early on, too. I don't know if you've seen it. Since we watched the inauguration etc from india, he associated "Barack Obama" with a microphone, and would always (often still) hold one to his mouth to say "I'm Barack Obama". Adorable.
The SWEETEST! Her voice and pronunciation...if one was not in love with Maeve before, I would now say, "Resistance is useless."
Love Marie
the head bob does it all for me!
The fat snow suit and waddle are also adorable. What a kid! XO
Looks like the political career is already started. "I can hear it now: "The first words out of her mouth were Barak Obama!"
Post a Comment