Maeve is wearing hair extensions for this photo shoot, right? Love it!KQ
I'm sorry...is she BAREFOOT? In November? In Vermont? With no jacket? Hello global warming. Oh, and I miss you guys lots and Maeve is incredible :-)-Jaime
Nugtastic. Smooches all around from the house of small girls.
That first photo of her on the slide with the backpack is amazing! Future album cover. xo from Calfornia
FABULOUS photographs! Hard to tell who's more amazing, the photographer or her kid!!!
FABULOUS photographs! It's hard to tell who is more amazing, the photographer or her kid!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Maeve is wearing hair extensions for this photo shoot, right? Love it!
KQ
I'm sorry...is she BAREFOOT? In November? In Vermont? With no jacket? Hello global warming. Oh, and I miss you guys lots and Maeve is incredible :-)
-Jaime
Nugtastic. Smooches all around from the house of small girls.
That first photo of her on the slide with the backpack is amazing! Future album cover. xo from Calfornia
FABULOUS photographs! Hard to tell who's more amazing, the photographer or her kid!!!
FABULOUS photographs! It's hard to tell who is more amazing, the photographer or her kid!!!
Post a Comment