Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!


Christmas Eve swing in the snow

Spreading reindeer food in the yard (thanks, Dewey)

Christmas Eve crafts with Auntie Reeve


Merry Christmas! 











And a joyous new year to all...



3 comments:

Larry said...

These are wonderful! May Hazel (and her parents) continue to smile ever more and Maeve to hug her kid sis!

TimW said...

Wow, Maeve looks absolutely Monstrous next to her little sister! Amazing. Also, in the shot where they are both in the couch and Maeve is staring straight at the camera, and hazel is off sideways in baby-land, Maeve looks the most like both of her parents together that I've ever seen. I've seen Susie. I've seen Todd. I just haven't seen them together at the same time. Wow. Beautiful. Love you people, T

Katie said...

Maeve does look SO grown up. And, is H just yawning or is she talking to the Christmas lights? I love it when babies talk to Christmas lights.

Much love to all of you,
KQ