Thursday, September 3, 2009

Week Seven







We laughed, we slept, met lots of new people and went on our first hike. Good week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, dude. What a snuggly little bunkins all tucked up in the moby. So zonked. Love it. And the Perron hill ensemble too. And the susie/Maeve sleeping team. Exhaustion never felt better, huh? Hey so, because of KTQ, cats and stuff might we stay in the dome when we come in Oct? Loving your updates. (autosubscribed), T

Unknown said...

I apologize that I'm commenting after my husband (and logged in as him, too, but this is Katie, and not Tim having his second go at commenting). I must say, though, that is a real smile if I've ever seen one, and I, too, love the Sus/Maeve sleep. That elicited an out loud "oh" from me. Darn East Coast/West Coast time differentials. Otherwise, I'd be calling right now. XO, KQ